The Affinity Reagent Imaging and Validation Working Group works to define best practices for antibody use across the consortium. It works to incorporate information into the data portal, determine ways to promote reproducibility, and find ways for vendors to better serve researchers. The group aims to establish cross-consortia collaborations to determine “go-to” antibody/protein pairs for cross-platform validation, enhance the availability of antibody validation data, and refine best practices for antibody usage.
- 32 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: AffinityReagentImagingValidationWG@lists.hubmapconsortium.org
- Subscribe: AffinityReagentImagingValidationWGemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: AffinityReagentImagingValidationWGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: AffinityReagentImagingValidationWGemail@example.com
- Help: AffinityReagentImagingValidationWGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.